Friday, February 20, 2009

Florida Aquarium Exhibit design + Animation!






Check it out..here are some frames from seven 1:3o to 2:00 minute animations I created for The Florida Aquarium. I was charged with developing characters, storylines, animation, and even tank/exhibit design for their biggest expansion since their opening (In the early 90's, I think!).

A super cool project! Thanks to Pete, Maggie, Polly, and Steve @ the Aquarium for trusting me with developing & bringing these guys to life. Also thanks to Marc Battaglia & Kirsten for the scripts and assist with the creative direction, the Mighty Miah Alcorn for the help with "Mandy," and Marc Rose for the killer sound design! We knocked it out of the park!

Thanks to my good bud Chris Garafalo for taking these great pix for me...you rock! Check out his site at www.christophervisuals.com ---he's an amazing photographer and a great guy.

I'll be posting more character designs and the animations in the next few blog posts and on my site. Stay tooned!

3 comments:

Millertoons said...

Awesome work!

Unknown said...

I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post. Aquarium Design

ashishmaihu said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly wedding salwar kameez